Thursday, September 9, 2010

The First Word

Mark Carpenter here presenting what I hope to be one of the more informative and entertaining blogs here at Hawaii Pacific University.  Mark My Word will touch on topics ranging from sports, movies, television, and HPU as well.

I am currently a junior journalism major and an aspiring sports anchor/commentator.  Born and raised here in Hawaii, I'm attending HPU on a presidential scholarship and hope to be graduating in Spring 2012.  Aside from being a student, I am also a PA Announcer for a number of  University of Hawaii sporting events such as women's volleyball, basketball, and softball.  I'm a huge fan of anything sports and hope to one day be living out my dream as an anchor on ESPN.

I'm really excited to use Mark My Word as an insightful and somewhat provocative bastion of ideas.

With that said, let's get talkin'.....

1 comment:

  1. Dislike. I will destroy you Mark. Mark MY Words, I will be more awesomer than awesome!

    ReplyDelete